- Gold leotard from the Leotard Boutique
- Dnim skirt
- Knee high socks
- Shoes or Cowboy boots! We didn’t have cowboy boots so I just used her shoes & I think it looked just fine.
- Cowboy Hat: I found this perfect hat from our local Once Upon A Child thrift store for $1.50!
- Red Bandana: I used a plain red felt square. I folded the square in half diagonally to look like a bandana/ scarf.
- Cowboy Belt: I used a plain brown felt square for the belt. I cut two strips, glued the ends together on one side to make it one long piece that resembled a “belt.”
- Cow print vest: I used a plain white t-shirt to make the cow print vest. See photos below.
First I cut off the sleeves & the bottom half of the shirt (Left pic). Then I cut a v-neck from the neck line & the I cut a straight line down the front center of the shirt to create the opening (Right pic).
After that I cut out the original neck line (Left 3). I then folded in the edges about 1/4,”, ironed the folded edges, then glued them down with a hot glue gun (right pic).
With all the edges folded in & glued, it creates a clean look (right pic). Now get your black felt square. I used scraps of black felt that I had from another project (right pic). Finally, cut out different sized cloud-like shapes from your back felt & glue it on your vest anywhere you’d like (pic below). Thats it! It was easy, cheap, & it looked great! It will definitely be another great addition to the dress up box!